New MG ZS EV or a used Kia eNiro

I enjoyed watching this even though he can be a little pompous. Interesting comparison...I had been looking at Kia, but find this version a little ugly. I personally wouldn't pay £30k for something with that many miles on it, but can see why some would.

It's nice to see them side by side too - if MG fails to deliver my ZS, I'd likely go for the new Niro.

I enjoyed watching this even though he can be a little pompous. Interesting comparison...I had been looking at Kia, but find this version a little ugly. I personally wouldn't pay £30k for something with that many miles on it, but can see why some would.

It's nice to see them side by side too - if MG fails to deliver my ZS, I'd likely go for the new Niro.
Yeah - I agree with you @Nutnut .
I watched the video last night, I am not keen on his presenting style to be honest, and yes pompous you're right.
He just comes over with :- “I know more about cars then any of you, so just shut up and listen”.
I am still trying to find the front parking sensors he referred too on his MG model, looks like somebody must have robbed them from my car at the factory !.
I like confidence, but not cocky !.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also resale value? you will be selling on a Nero with 80k miles more owners less warranty and a couple of years older

I really am hoping to get my Dec 14th just built (advised last week) white TCLR but if things go awry then I think a slightly lower specced Niro EV could be the way to go.

I really am hoping to get my Dec 14th just built (advised last week) white TCLR but if things go awry then I think a slightly lower specced Niro EV could be the way to go.
There should be a few e.Nero's coming along, now the new model has been released.
But it's back to that new car availability thing all over again !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom