New MG ZS EV Owners Manual

Michel

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I picked up my new Long Range ZS EV today. I noticed that there was no owners manual that came with it. My dealer seemed to think that they don't come with a manual anymore. Has anyone else experienced this with the new ZS EV. My old one came in a nice faux leather case. I know I can download one but it's just not the same. I'm actually trying to find out how to increase the brightness of the instrument panel. Initial impressions of the new car are good. A major improvement compared to the first MGZS EV.

The manual is on line and read on your computer, or in the infotainment system and can be read from the screen. Make sure you download the correct one for the facelift model.

I'm actually trying to find out how to increase the brightness of the instrument panel.
The dash panel lights are defaulted to the middle setting from the factory.
I found these to be a little dull to me in bright sun light.
I have increased mine to the higher setting, which suits me just fine.
Accessed them by scrolling through the menu's with the buttons on the steering wheel, if I remember correctly ?.

The dash panel lights are defaulted to the middle setting from the factory.
I found these to be a little dull to me in bright sun light.
I have increased mine to the higher setting, which suits me just fine.
Accessed them by scrolling through the menu's with the buttons on the steering wheel, if I remember correctly ?.
The right hand arrow button on the steering wheel then scroll down button to adjust brightness.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom