New MG4 Order

I was in ordering my White SE SR today. I’ve been told it’s currently an 8 week lead time. However the dealer said it may be a few weeks longer.

I think he just said this to manage my expectations just incase things are delayed.

Regardless I cannae wait! 😀

I was in ordering my White SE SR today. I’ve been told it’s currently an 8 week lead time. However the dealer said it may be a few weeks longer.

I think he just said this to manage my expectations just incase things are delayed.

Regardless I cannae wait! 😀
I know what you mean about the wait. Hopefully the software bugs and the oil leek will have been sorted by then and we'll have new glitches to get sorted :ROFLMAO:

How did you arrange the 5 day drive away insurance please?
I asked my dealer about the 5 day drive away insurance when I collected my car on Friday. He said he knew nothing about it. 🙄

How did you arrange the 5 day drive away insurance please?
There's a phone number in one of the insurance threads. MG Insurance. Went with Admiral at £380 for the year. A bit steep but the car isn't listed with many insurers yet.

IMG20221006163015~2.jpg

Well i bit the bullet today and placed my order for a new MG4 Trophy after getting a good deal on my MG EV. According to the dealer he has 5 coming in off the ship which docks on Oct 7th so fingers crossed!!
Great to hear had mine 7 days and OMG, what a great machine, much better than my fab ID.3.

Despite the fact that I was first on the list with my dealer, they didn’t have the grey trophy on their first batch delivery now they told me they won’t have grey Trophy on their next shipment either, if I wanted a grey one , it’s going to be Feb next year!
However, they now have a blue Trophy and a white SE LR in compound. Hmmmm it does make me wonder whether they’re trying to pull fast one on me?
After much deliberation, I’ve decided to settle for a white SE instead. The blue just seem very bright and stood out for me!
I just hope my SE has privacy glass?

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums