New MG4 owner

lukus

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Hey everyone, got my mg4 on Thursday and what a lovely car it is.

Few gremlins already though, Bluetooth would connect but not play music (calls worked). Had to factory reset it a couple of times before it would.

After driving it home airbag warning came on, so now waiting to get it looked at... Seems quite a few people have had these.

I noticed yesterday that all windows go down on a single press but only the drivers side goes up on a single press? Is that normal?

Read a few posts here on charging batteries, but haven't really seen anything regarding multiple granny charges vs fast charge? i.e. Would 2-3 nights of granny charging be better than 1 session of fast charging?

I also assume preheating does not get calculated into the mileage report? Getting around 3.3 at the moment, usually forgetting to put it back in to eco mode.

Is there anything under that car that would benefit some kind of rust protection or regular maintenance to prolong the life?

Also surprised it has anti collision and TJA but no parking assist on the front as it does on the rear.

Edit: additional query! does the 64kwh count the upper and lower "buffer"? How is the 7 year warranty factored with these buffer amount?

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel