New (to be) owner

I believe no claims discount is valid for upto 2 years without it being 'used' as long as you have proof. Ring a few insurance companies and double check.
I am also under the same understanding, you can only retain your NCD for two years, then itā€™s lost šŸ˜ .
When we went back to one car, I would flip the main driver on the policy in order to retain my wifeā€™s NCD.

We are on our second ZS - and all I can suggest you do is ENJOY !
I firmly state that an EV IS The Best Toy I have ever had. It even beats my "Tracy Island" (which shows my age I guess).
Find a decent dual carraigeway, and select Sports, then see what you think.
Same question I asked another member, since you are on second ZS model - given the choice of second hand ZS, both around 45,000 miles, would you go for earlier Exclusive or later Trophy standard range - difference in price being about Ā£3,000? And why, if not too much to ask?

Anyone else's comments?

Same question I asked another member, since you are on second ZS model - given the choice of second hand ZS, both around 45,000 miles, would you go for earlier Exclusive or later Trophy standard range - difference in price being about Ā£3,000? And why, if not too much to ask?

Anyone else's comments?
The later Trophy has the app.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom