New trophy auto brake switches off

kelloggs

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi, I picked up the orange trophy on Thursday,swapping my iD3 for it. Really pleased but I’m a little baffled by the auto handbrake switching off. The “anti-creep” setting keeps switching off . The slider to select that setting slides back to off. Then after trying a few times it worked. Got back in the car and it didn’t work. My wife prefers this to be on as it was in the iD3. Pull up to a stop , brakes applied automatically then throttle to move off as opposed to the foot on brake and creep mode. Anyone have this problem and how can I set it to stay in mode?

On mine it would not stay enabled,slide the toggle switch to the right it would immediately go back to the left. After a week of ownership, tried again it now works. Don't know if they did an OtA update?

I had exactly the same problem. Kept flicking back to off but after a drive it appears to work ok. If it’s a case of brake on then swipe or seatbelt on first it’s still something that’s not intuitive or covered in the manual

I had the same then realised you need the car in ready mode and foot on the break to get the slider to stick on (I think, it works anyway 😉).

Ours stayed on when we was driving ,I was showing the wife that the slider goes from on to off by itself,when suddenly it stayed on ? We was driving forward at the time ?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back