New ZS EV

Popsie5859

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi I took delivery of my new ZS EV on Monday just gone, traded in a 2016 2.0 diesel Jaguar F Pace that had incredibly low mileage 21,200. I have not been disappointed with my new purchase which is the exclusive model in tri coat red, have so far covered just 57 miles as most of my journeys will be local. The car is very comfortable very practical well equipped and performs beyond expectation. It is very well equipped for it's price tag but also has some of the basic simplicity of cars from years gone by. I fitted a nextbase GW322 dashcam and wired rear view camera took me just over 45 minutes to complete the installation it was so simple routing all the cables. Next I intend to fit led lighting around the panoramic sunroof. I do have a couple of questions firstly do any members car their cars at home when they do not have any dedicated if street parking. The next question has anybody thought about it in fact fitted gas lifter struts on the bonnet?. This is a great site and I enjoy reading all the threads.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom