New ZS sat nav not working

And you done a reboot after switching off dead reckoning have you tried a factory reset?
I did the reboot after switching dead reckoning off. Held physical home button down until MG logo came back on screen. Even switched car off then back on but no difference.

And factory reset? After factory reset dead reckoning will need switching off again is your clock set on auto?

Not sure about how to complete factory reset.
It's in your settings menu yours will look a little different as you have a connect
Screenshot_20230402-225636.png

I will try and do this tomorrow. Thank you for your help. 👍
Remember after factory reset dead Reckoning will need switching off again if this don't work you've pretty much run out of options and back to the dealer I'm afraid

After you have turned off “Dead Recking” you need to reboot the info unit by holding down the home button for about 15 seconds.
Or once you have turned off the “Dead Reckoning” it should work correctly, once you have powered down the car, waiting a minute, then booted it back up again !.
This fix has worked for everybody else who drives a ZS EV face lift, so it should work for you !.
After turning off 'Dead reckoning' in my MG ZS EV, turning the car off and leaving for a minute was what worked for me. No further configuration or software update required. Satnav now works perfectly.

After turning off 'Dead reckoning' in my MG ZS EV, turning the car off and leaving for a minute was what worked for me. No further configuration or software update required. Satnav now works perfectly.
I have found that you sometimes need to go to systems and go through the Activation process again and sometimes log back into the user screen.

I had the same problem on ZS EV it took the dealership ( BATH ) 6 months to fix, they had to force new software. :oops:

I had the same problem on ZS EV it took the dealership ( BATH ) 6 months to fix, they had to force new software. :oops:
I'm impressed with your perseverance!

I had a play around with the Nav when I first bought it and realised pretty quickly it was miles off Google Maps on Android Auto in function and ease of use and never used it since.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom