Transpark

Hi All - I've decided to join the early adopters and have ordered an ZS EV to replace my 6 year old Jaguar XF. The XF is lovely but lacks the modern driver assist aids that the MG possesses. This was critical to my decision so I have a red Exclusive on order. My official order number is below 500 so I shouldn't have too long to wait.

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All - I've decided to join the early adopters and have ordered an ZS EV to replace my 6 year old Jaguar XF. The XF is lovely but lacks the modern driver assist aids that the MG possesses. This was critical to my decision so I have a red Exclusive on order. My official order number is below 500 so I shouldn't have too long to wait.
Do you have DAB in your Jag? I only had FM in my Audi, and getting an electric car (the Hyundai a couple of years ago) with DAB was just one of the real nice things about all the tech in it.

Transpark

DAB, DVD player, 825 watt Meridian upgraded hi-fi! Sounds fab and I couldn't live without the DAB. I will miss the 245HP V6 with 8 speed box on the motorway but I just don't do the big miles any more and I'm hearing positive things about the MG. I don't have lane assist, reversing camera etc etc
so I'm looking forward to that.