• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

No ‘Exclusive’ trim new cars available in UK?

I remember when Leaf62 and Kona / eNiro were selling above their markup price in used market
Oh I didnt know about that, interesting!, I only started paying attention when I heard used car prices going up and dealers I contacted said they cant get hold of stock, shortage of chips etc.

A boat must have landed very recently as I am due to pick up an MG5 LR on Thursday.
Worth asking the dealers again?

Ive just ordered (13-9-21) a black exclusive, in stock at showroom, collecting early next week after paperwork done ect, they also have a white one. Brindley MG Cannock 01543 471575 they are a new dealership and very good. Feel free to mention me if you call them.

Attachments

• 20210912_154314.jpg
    20210912_154314.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Thanks, is that an HS or ZS you are referring to? Looks like ZS in photo however will try in the morning, hope it is an exclusive.

Thanks, is that an HS or ZS you are referring to? Looks like ZS in photo however will try in the morning, hope it is an exclusive.
Yes its the zs ev exclusive, popped in today to pay for mine and told them you were after a white one but i missed it was a HS you were after, sorry. They still have a white zs ev exclusive. Speak to mark and mention me (Trevor)

Last edited:
We ordered July and had to wait to have it made and shipped for September/October delivery (black exclusive, red interior). Since been told it's delayed till December.

The most hideous colour which a few dealers were trying to push on me was blue ext / red int. Now that is an awful combination. Good luck!
Oh, that must be the hideous colour combination that I decided upon, and my York dealer found for me, just three weeks ago ? The 'insipid' Pimlico Blue with the sexy interior red trim ? I have had many compliments on the colour so far and it's a great car to drive. It's all a matter of personal taste innit - I had just had a red KIA Niro so I didn't want another red, can't stabd black and didn't want white. So I'm delighted - even if my taste is appalling !! :)

Oh, that must be the hideous colour combination that I decided upon, and my York dealer found for me, just three weeks ago ? The 'insipid' Pimlico Blue with the sexy interior red trim ? I have had many compliments on the colour so far and it's a great car to drive. It's all a matter of personal taste innit - I had just had a red KIA Niro so I didn't want another red, can't stabd black and didn't want white. So I'm delighted - even if my taste is appalling !! :)
Sorry I didn't mean to offend. I was just quoting what my wife said, she couldn't stand that combination. To me personally I liked the white, red or blue, and also like the red interior, but only on white exterior. I bought the red exterior and red on red would have been a bit OTT.

When I wanted to buy in August, I was lucky there was still white and reds left but given the long lead times, if only the blue was left I would have snapped it up as the PHEV is a great car.

The Pimlico blue is allegedly being replaced for 2022MY. Rumour has it so is the red too. If the HS had worked for us we wanted white with red.

I've the same colour combination and love the car. Loads of compliments too. Another plus I filled the car up with petrol on the day I collected it..3 weeks ago and done 350 miles and only today the 1st petrol bar light has gone out lol. Far better than my Skoda Kodiaq I part exchanged.

The Pimlico blue is allegedly being replaced for 2022MY. Rumour has it so is the red too. If the HS had worked for us we wanted white with red.
Yep I read that the red and blue is being replaced too, supposedly the red will be similar just slightly different shade and to make it consistent with colours in other ranges

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom