Torryhun

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Put my SE LR into dealer on Monday morning for updates to the BMC because of charging problems & the infotainment system, still on R13. Now through the iSmart app could they have been working on the car up till 3:15.
On Tuesday car had not moved or been unlocked all day, so phoned to see if it's ready to pick up,ended up speaking to there call centre in Glasgow who said "will get someone to call back " still waiting, sent email, no reply.
They did give me a courtesy car so still mobile, golfing on Wednesday & had to pass dealer on way home, because I did not have an appointment with service department that ment a 20mins wait to see someone, after explaining my situation about lack of communication was told car won't accept new updates & MG are sending revised updates tomorrow, and was promised in future to be kept more informed 🤷‍♂️

When I took my car to the dealers the other day for updates, I got so many alarms going off. Pretty much every system needed to be touched somewhat which I’m glad to report they did in the correct order and called me as soon as it was done after testing it was all working properly.

TL;DR Can you find another dealer?

Don't you mean "Who said that. Sir" and stand to attention when ignoring Bricktop X PWR.
Brilliant 🤣

But just a Mr now, same as the rest of us.👍

Which by the way is the highest rank in the British Army.

It's what was said when we had signed off.
'By right, having given the appropriate notice' in my case 365 days.

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 527 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel