Not so “great news about your vehicle “

Come on over and have a coffee :) in the future I should have some charging spaces outside my shop, I can give you a few free electrons.
That would be great, are you in Marshall's Yard, Cream has some Insatavolt Chargers there, and Greggs is closer to them, give me clue where to come to.😊

That would be great, are you in Marshall's Yard, Cream has some Insatavolt Chargers there, and Greggs is closer to them, give me clue where to come to.😊
Were actually based in the town centre on Silver Street, we have an I.T. shop LincIT. It's currently shrouded in scaffolding as part of a listed building / heritage refurb etc. I'm not there most of the time but if you are coming over to Gainsborough I'm happy to come over to Marshalls Yard, have a coffee and compare notes as it were LOL. When the new cinema is completed, I should some chargers behind my shop that hopefully will be free to use.

Were actually based in the town centre on Silver Street, we have an I.T. shop LincIT. It's currently shrouded in scaffolding as part of a listed building / heritage refurb etc. I'm not there most of the time but if you are coming over to Gainsborough I'm happy to come over to Marshalls Yard, have a coffee and compare notes as it were LOL. When the new cinema is completed, I should some chargers behind my shop that hopefully will be free to use.
Is Couplands still operating, very short walk from you, and a nice cuppa tea.

Yes it is but they dont have the cafe part any more to the best of my knowledge.

Wetherspoons do a decent breakfast and tea / coffee etc or Reeds is my choice on the riverfront.
Is Reeds a cafe/restaurant, but then again have you been in the Cream restaurant in Marshalls Yard,
we found them very accomodating.

Perhaps we should arrange a forum get to together for a BBQ etc?
Yeah let’s barbecue some pistons, coddle a crankshaft, grill a gearbox and ridicule any icemobile within earshot unless they bring along some recycled dino juice.

Perhaps we should arrange a forum get to together for a BBQ etc?
Yeah let’s barbecue some pistons, coddle a crankshaft, grill a gearbox and ridicule any icemobile within earshot unless they bring along some recycled dino juice.

Ooooops - heard all that nonsense before somewhere - sorry 😢

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom