Number plates.

I like the shaped plate option:

At least you have a number plate that matches your car.
My MG dealer put a wrong number plate on my car. And I only realised a month later when I was keying my number plate on the car park machine

At least you have a number plate that matches your car.
My MG dealer put a wrong number plate on my car. And I only realised a month later when I was keying my number plate on the car park machine
Was that front and back?
My mum had a broken front plate which the garage made up a new one for but it had one wrong letter we didn't realise until we needed to check reg for insurance quote.

If it was the back that was wrong then you might be tempted to pretend you never noticed and never have to worry about speed cameras again...
...just saying :rolleyes:

I had personal plates made up the same size as the original, with no dealer name. Fron an online site and with the green bar on the left. I left the plastic bar in place. Used adhesive strips from Amazon to hold the new plate on. The original orange plastic screws could be used to fill the holes for the black plastic strip if it is not wanted.

I had personal plates made up the same size as the original, with no dealer name.
These are illegal and are known as "show plates". It is a legal requirement to have the suppliers name and postcode on the plates. Your plates are a valid reason for the police to stop and breathalyse you for a moving traffic offence.

Was that front and back?
My mum had a broken front plate which the garage made up a new one for but it had one wrong letter we didn't realise until we needed to check reg for insurance quote.
Hi
It was both beloved to MG3 not being delivered

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom