OBD dongle

I bought a OBD 2 reader from Amazon a couple of days ago as I had issues with my Suzuki Swift it was a MOTOPOWER MP69033 OBD2 Scanner - cost £19 odd with a discount code. Brought up my code and allowed me to reset it fine.
Not sure if this is what your referring to so sorry if its not.

Rob

The op is referring to a high end module there that is meant to function and allow access to dealership level diagnostic & software usability, similar to other vcm clones available for various ice platforms

aah ok sorry for the misunderstanding.
No need for apologies, not many average enthusiasts are aware of the higher end manufacturer specific modules as we just either don't need them or too scared to go playing. I was only aware myself as I needed a high end module for remapping my mazda

I bought a OBD 2 reader from Amazon a couple of days ago as I had issues with my Suzuki Swift it was a MOTOPOWER MP69033 OBD2 Scanner - cost £19 odd with a discount code. Brought up my code and allowed me to reset it fine.
Not sure if this is what your referring to so sorry if its not.

Rob
I got one of those a couple of weeks ago for Mrs Guru's Dacia Sandero which is prone to spurious vehicle fault alerts, even though there doesn't appear to be any reason for them. (Old Renault electrics being temperamental?) The device lets her reset fault codes when it goes into "limp mode" so the car starts driving properly again. :)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back