Octopus and Project EV chargers

Gisburn

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I have an October 2022 MG Trophy and a Project EV home charger. Can anyone please advise me whether Octopus GO or Intelligent Octopus are now compatible with Project EV charger? I know that Octopus doesn't "talk" to all EVs and chargers yet. Many thanks.

I have an October 2022 MG Trophy and a Project EV home charger. Can anyone please advise me whether Octopus GO or Intelligent Octopus are now compatible with Project EV charger? I know that Octopus doesn't "talk" to all EVs and chargers yet. Many thanks.
I've checked, it isn't compatible yet.

You do not require compatable charger for Octopus Go, it gives you cheap rate between 12.30 and 4.30 every day.

Intelligent Octopus currently only works with three EVSE ( charge points).
You can certainly get onto GO if you have any EV.
Check out their Gas Tracker prices too.

Thank you for your replies. Just got to get my Smart Meter to work. It's one of the 2.7 million which don't!
Switch to Octopus if not already a customer, say you want the EV tariff and they will sort out your meter.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom