• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Octopus Go Auto Renewal

Having a good read, it would seem those that got autorenewed into their existing plan were not sent a 45 day renewal or it was incorrect. Rightfully Octopus allowed them to renew on the rate that favours the customer.

Not only are they now making sure auto-renewals go out correctly. It would seem they're extending some contracts from Jan to March. So they can send a 45 day renewal.

Mine renews in September, so all I can hope for is the worst to blow over before then. Home battery systems are appealing though to shift usage, but I'm probably too late to that party to maximise on payback.

Mine is due in May but I'm wishing I signed up earlier now!

My is due in May too. I think this will all sorted by then happy to go to 7.5 pkwh off peak but not 30pkwh peak rate.

Have octopus go rates gone up recently? I have just changed to go from flexible 4 days ago with a new smart meter and seem to be paying a lot more now!😬

At the risk of sounding dense, where do you find out when the renewal date is. I have looked everywhere and seem to have over looked it

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom