Octopus Go or Agile

KasEV

Reaction score
Well you are right not taken over but are being funded by the Japanese. I am told Octopus are on their way to become a complex multinational with money making as their core principle. The industry gaints Octopus is patterns with are not known for equitable pricing and customer benefits and as the British elements of the company deminish we are likely to see all the things we think are good about octopus vanish.

tintin

Reaction score
Well I shop around every year for the best deal so only locked in for 12 months max, can pay a penalty to leave early so if they are not competitive people will leave, but for some EV drivers Octopus has one of the best rates at the moment and a lot of power companies are foreign owned or have a big stake in them

Severnless

Reaction score
Wow today could of been expensive! It’s been capped off at 35p per unit for most of the day!
Good job we’ve made sure all of the heavy wattage appliances have been switched off!
But I will say that even with extra usage of charging the car over the last 6 months our overall leccy bill has fallen quite a bit!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boban
Recent bookmarks
Top Bottom