Octopus Go Referral Link

Neil Fellows

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Picked up my new MG 5 and looking to move to Octopus Go. Does anyone have a referral link they can share please, so we can both benefit from the £50 offer please?

Much appreciated!

Hi there,
welcome to the MG family. I have a ZS EV plus a Hypervolt charger and use Octopus Energy. My referral code is octopus.energy/open-lemur-103
Use this and we split £100 - a good start to the day. 😁👍

Hi there,
welcome to the MG family. I have a ZS EV plus a Hypervolt charger and use Octopus Energy. My referral code is octopus.energy/open-lemur-103
Sorry for the late reply, many thanks for this! I'll be switching tomorrow and will use your link.

Thanks again fort sharing - let me know if they don't cough up your £50 and I'll get on to them :)

Hi there,
Sorry to bother you - the link gives me a 404 error?

Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 20.15.01.png

So what's with the InstaVolt code? Instavolt is my favourite long haul charging network is there a discount I could have been getting?

To share £100 with me 50:50 go to share.octopus.energy/zappy-guppy-175
The InstaVolt link is a sign up referral which benefits both sides with £5 I believe.

Please use mine anyone who wants to join Octopus. We both get £50 :)
Octopus Energy
Adam the purpose of this forum isn't to canvas referrals for Octopus but to provide content whether it is asking or providing answers. Asking people to join Octopus to get £50 without adding value to the community isn't in the spirit. I could include my own referral code as I do when contributing to a relevant discussion, but I'll withhold it in the circumstance so as not spark of an unhelpful exchange. In any case, I would like to thank those members who have seen fit to use my referral code to be found on other posts.

So what's with the InstaVolt code? Instavolt is my favourite long haul charging network is there a discount I could have been getting?

To share £100 with me 50:50 go to share.octopus.energy/zappy-guppy-175
Did you sign up to Instavolt?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom