• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Official Preview “Return of a Legend”

Is the car in the video the same as the actual car that will be for sale?

Looks very good to me, although it was only a very limited teaser video.

It appears to be a preview of a real model rather than a concept. You might recall a similar video for the 4/Mulan before the full reveal.

It could be very interesting but to me the most critical aspect of this will be the price. There are plenty of flash, fast EVs about but they are 40k plus (kia ev6, obviously the T's, porche etc), for this to be a success I think the price is the most vital feature.
If they can keep the price down it could be a real success imho

It could be very interesting but to me the most critical aspect of this will be the price. There are plenty of flash, fast EVs about but they are 40k plus (kia ev6, obviously the T's, porche etc), for this to be a success I think the price is the most vital feature.
If they can keep the price down it could be a real success imho
There are literally no 2 door sports coupe or Roadster EV's at all! Plenty of great big fat, 4 door, mega budget whale saloons like the Model S, Audi e-tron GT, the big Porche & Merc., with loads of dull SUV's to boot, but no "normal" sports car shaped offerings at all yet! MG might be the first at any price.

Last edited:
There are literally no 2 door sports coupe or Roadster EV's at all! Plenty of great big fat, 4 door, mega budget whale saloons like the Model S, Audi e-tron GT, the big Porche & Merc., with loads of dull SUV's to boot, but no "normal" sports car shaped offerings at all yet! MG might be the first at any price.
The first since the OG Tesla Roadster, that is.

I wish MG would just stop this already!!! Just binned the ZS to go on an MG4 waiting list, now thinking I may bin the MG4 and go on a Cyberster waiting list!

At this rate i will be driving a Toyota for ten years and be constantly on an MG waiting list with never actually owning One!! 🤣

I may have dreamt it, but did I read (or hear) somewhere that the Cyberster will be onsale mid 2023?

Quoted as "before 2024" in the media, so delivery 31st December 2023 should be a given!

The Beijing motor show starts Tuesday 29th September, so we may see it then....

I wish MG would just stop this already!!! Just binned the ZS to go on an MG4 waiting list, now thinking I may bin the MG4 and go on a Cyberster waiting list!

At this rate i will be driving a Toyota for ten years and be constantly on an MG waiting list with never actually owning One!! 🤣

I may have dreamt it, but did I read (or hear) somewhere that the Cyberster will be onsale mid 2023?
I have been waiting for the E-Motion since the concept came out but think that was canned.

Have you seen the Marvel R7 ? or Saic R7 some videos call it. like a SUV couple with a mercedes dashboard

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom