Old people

Phil Hayward

Established Member
Reaction score
I found this on Honda Jazz website
"Jazz owners tend to be a little more on the mature side of average, and we guess Honda knows that – generally – people at later stages of life tend to place more emphasis on comfort than the ability to drift sideways around roundabouts. Therefore the Jazz is designed to be uncomplicated and largely relaxing to drive. "

The MG, should have had a Wolseley Badge, not sporty enough for the MG badge

The mature market is very valuable. We tend to have more disposable income.
That's quite a forthright statement on their own website, though.

I found this on Honda Jazz website
"Jazz owners tend to be a little more on the mature side of average, and we guess Honda knows that – generally – people at later stages of life tend to place more emphasis on comfort than the ability to drift sideways around roundabouts. Therefore the Jazz is designed to be uncomplicated and largely relaxing to drive. "

The MG, should have had a Wolseley Badge, not sporty enough for the MG badge
Not sporty enough?? Have you even driven it in sport mode? Its faster than my old Audi S8 was, and that had a 320bhp V8 pushing it along!!

My nextdoor neighbour has an Audi S4 about the same power 330 I think and it's a lot faster than my MG.
At 150 HP the MG has the same power as many non sports electric cars like a Leaf.
I think you can still get full power in non sport modes.
I love my MG, only two complaints, bending down to plug in and the gear switch should be a short gear stick.
Yes I am old

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom