On screen alert disappears way to quickly

STG

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,

Quite often I get an alert alarm when driving and by the time I look down to the drivers display the alert box is always just disappearing back off the top of the screen.

It seems to be there for a brief sub seconds. Is there a way to say hold the alert message there for 5 seconds which will give me a chance to see what was complaining or alerting.

Thanks

You could try the tyre pressure info area on the right. For some faults at least, a down arrow appears below the image of the car and pressing down displays a list.

For the faults I get, they tend to dissappear from there quite quickly, presumably because the fault has cleared.

Hi,

Quite often I get an alert alarm when driving and by the time I look down to the drivers display the alert box is always just disappearing back off the top of the screen.

It seems to be there for a brief sub seconds. Is there a way to say hold the alert message there for 5 seconds which will give me a chance to see what was complaining or alerting.

Thanks
Iv thought exactly the same about the alerts on the screen, frustrating just seeing the bottom of the box vanish.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back