So model 2022 will not receive one pedal function?
Or mabye new version will bring this feature to model 2022? If so some one know which version?

So model 2022 will not receive one pedal function?
Or mabye new version will bring this feature to model 2022? If so some one know which version?
I think drivers of the phase 1 model are hoping that one pedal driving can be added as a software update. In theory, it's just a stronger version of regen/KERS which appears to bring the car to a standstill when lifting off the accelerator.

I think drivers of the phase 1 model are hoping that one pedal driving can be added as a software update. In theory, it's just a stronger version of regen/KERS which appears to bring the car to a standstill when lifting off the accelerator.
I’ve got a 23 plate trophy been updated to R46 today but no one pedal option which is also available on the new extended range model ☹️

I’ve got a 23 plate trophy been updated to R46 today but no one pedal option which is also available on the new extended range model ☹️
If your Trophy has a black roof and no rear wiper then it's the MY22 version so no one pedal option is available and probably never will be.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back