Only connect

OriginalBigAl

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
I wrote to the producers of Only Connect to see if they would include this question in tonight,s final they said NO, so its down to you lot;
What comes next in this sequence.
1 MG4se
2 MG4lr
3 MG4 trophy
4 ...............
A packet of Chinese fortune cookies for the best answer. ( I am not contractually obliged to supply any edible goods.) and answers Renault Megane will be disqualified.

I wrote to the producers of Only Connect to see if they would include this question in tonight,s final they said NO, so its down to you lot;
What comes next in this sequence.
1 MG4se
2 MG4lr
3 MG4 trophy
4 ...............
A packet of Chinese fortune cookies for the best answer. ( I am not contractually obliged to supply any edible goods.) and answers Renault Megane will be disqualified.
MG TB (twin breath)

I was thinking more along the lines of :
MG4 DL ( divorce lawyer ) because you see your service/workshop manager more than your wife.
MG4 CL (corporate lawyer ) for that Friday afternoon citrus yellow model.
MG4 Scallywag . Acts against those 13/14 year old hacker thieves who want to nick your pride and joy by locking them in , sorry what! oh , presently available?
MG4AC ( arse chip ) when you pick up your car the dealer invites you into the back office to inject a transponder into your buttock which connects with a receiver in the seat as a extra security, anti theft feature.
MG4AC/DC as above but with two chips for extra security, to be fitted at a BUPA hospital of your choice under general anaesthetic.

I was thinking more along the lines of :
MG4 DL ( divorce lawyer ) because you see your service/workshop manager more than your wife.
MG4 CL (corporate lawyer ) for that Friday afternoon citrus yellow model.
MG4 Scallywag . Acts against those 13/14 year old hacker thieves who want to nick your pride and joy by locking them in , sorry what! oh , presently available?
MG4AC ( arse chip ) when you pick up your car the dealer invites you into the back office to inject a transponder into your buttock which connects with a receiver in the seat as a extra security, anti theft feature.
MG4AC/DC as above but with two chips for extra security, to be fitted at a BUPA hospital of your choice under general anaesthetic.
I feel like you’ve been thinking about this a lot, admit it, you’re tempted aren’t ya? :LOL:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back