Optimistic GOM

slmorgan42

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I know the weather has warmed up but I think my GOM is being a little optimistic at 297mls :cool:

IMG_5376.jpeg

I'm assuming a 61kWh battery, so that's about 4.9m/kWh. I notice you live in London, so if you've mainly been driving around town, then you could plausibly be achieving that figure. It is calculated on your previous driving behaviour.

My FL has never for anywhere near that range. lol

My average is about 3.5 to 4 on a good day. The average at the moment is 3.3

The unit was reset on Tuesday as I had a number of software updates done so it still needs a few more trips to be accurate again.

I find town driving gives me lower number. All the stop start wastes a lot of energy.

I got 4.4m/kWh, today, on the 15 mile round trip to the shops. That was in sport mode, because I wanted to make space for the electricity I'll be paid to use, tomorrow.

I regularly get over 4.5m/kWh in summer. Not much stop/go, round here, just mountains.

I charged my FL to 100% for the first time this week. Needless to say, I was driving to Wales after this and didn't get anywhere near, but it looks nice!

Attachments

• PXL_20240401_120502623.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    PXL_20240401_120502623.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 28
I got 4.4m/kWh, today, on the 15 mile round trip to the shops. That was in sport mode, because I wanted to make space for the electricity I'll be paid to use, tomorrow.

I regularly get over 4.5m/kWh in summer. Not much stop/go, round here, just mountains.
Do you have the FL?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom