Order - Delivery - Location- Model.

Date ordered: 5 September 2022
Date delivered: never, cancelled 7 January 2023 (4 and a half months wait, with no idea as to when I might get it)
model: trophy grey, red or white

ordered megane etech 7 January 2023 instead, picked it up 12 January 2023, more expensive of course but happy...

Last edited:
I am hoping people can be generous to provide me with some information as It appears that MG are favouring specific areas of the UK of delivering cars I would like to prove or disprove my theory.

All I am asking is the following information.

Date Ordered
Date Delivered
Model
Location ( Town / City or County, whichever you are comfortable providing )

Just would like to cover deliveries between from 1st October.

Many Thanks in advance
I ordered my ZS EV LR Trophy on 5th May 2022 with a September delivery promised, and still have no car and no delivery date. I get weekly notes from MG Richmond in Southampton that "there is no ETA". Is this the worst example of non-delivery of these cars? It is now late January 2023.

I ordered my ZS EV LR Trophy on 5th May 2022 with a September delivery promised, and still have no car and no delivery date. I get weekly notes from MG Richmond in Southampton that "there is no ETA". Is this the worst example of non-delivery of these cars? It is now late January 2023.
You might be better posting on the ZS EV forum.
I also think I've seen somewhere MG have stopped taking orders for the ZS ahead of an updated version in 2024.

Ordered: 12th Nov
Date Delivered: Not yet. Estimated 20th March when ordered but no date given since then. Dealer has at least contacted twice inbetween to say no news but still estimated as Q1
Model: Blue Trophy

I am hoping people can be generous to provide me with some information as It appears that MG are favouring specific areas of the UK of delivering cars I would like to prove or disprove my theory.

Date Ordered
Date Delivered
Model

Many Thanks in advance
MG4 Trophy Holborn Blue. Ordered 04/10/2022. Collected from Richmond MG Portsmouth 27/12/22 but advised available 20/12/22.
I guess it's not a regional thing but a dealership thing - Richmond have been supporting MG from (SAIC) day one and have sold huge volumes.

MG4 White Trophy, ordered 30th September 2022, MG Hyde, Greater Manchester. Still no information on delivery date.
Update Arrived at dealer mid Feb, took delivery 1st March to get 23 plate. very happy with the car. Dealer handover was great.

Last edited:
It is a sad case of affairs not getting the vehicle when expected.

I order on 29th Nov 2022, a build slot hasn't been allocated for a mid March delivery. The updated details are now early April.

Ordered 29 Sept 2022
Delivery 4th March 2023
Location Kent
Model Trophy Red

Could have taken delivery a week earlier but were away on a break.

Ordered: 23rd September 2022
Delivery: 3rd March 2023
Model: Trophy White

Delivery would have been early Feb but then registration system went down and then we asked to wait for the new 23 plate registration.

It is a sad case of affairs not getting the vehicle when expected.

I order on 29th Nov 2022, a build slot hasn't been allocated for a mid March delivery. The updated details are now early April.
I am now in position to say, on the 19th May I took delivery of my MG4.

So far so good, but it did for a while try stopping me change lanes. That is now turned off.

Date Ordered
Date Delivered
Model

Many Thanks in advance
16 Jan23
23May23
MG4Trophy
BuryStEdmunds

Ordered but was in stock unregistered 29 May due to pick up 9 June. Camden Grey Trophy MG Burnley

Just aside the local dealer at Wakefield have quite a few in their compound and that’s been the case for about 3 weeks and I am thinking they have tried speculating that they would soon shift them and got them based on that. When I passed yesterday they still had a few.

Can't remember if I replied to this ...

28 Aug 22 (Build)
08 Oct 22 (Order)
25 Nov 22 (Collection)
MG4 SE SR (Camden Grey)
East Kilbride

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 537 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%