Order system only open for England

xcyber

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Called the dealer today (in Norway) to get any news regarding my order and he told me that the ordersystem is still down for Norway and rest of Europe++, so he didnt have any idea if my car is build or on a boat yet.. Probably only you lucky english ppl that have access šŸ¤¬

Called the dealer today (in Norway) to get any news regarding my order and he told me that the ordersystem is still down for Norway and rest of Europe++, so he didnt have any idea if my car is build or on a boat yet.. Probably only you lucky english ppl that have access šŸ¤¬
But you live in Norway where everyone has an EV, so I think you'll still be laughing at our primitive infrastructure and development.

In Netherlands multiple people are getting information when their car arrives in port. So no, not entire Europe?

That's us fecked then.šŸ«¢šŸ˜‚

Did you get any estimate on when the system would be up?

Had an email from my dealer in Norway. He was not aware of any issues with the order system. ???

That said he had no updates on my delivery. MG in Drammen was expecting one load of cars next week and one more load in March. But can only hope my car is on those deliveries. Our cars comes from Belgium.

Had an email from my dealer in Norway. He was not aware of any issues with the order system. ???

That said he had no updates on my delivery. MG in Drammen was expecting one load of cars next week and one more load in March. But can only hope my car is on those deliveries. Our cars comes from Belgium.
If they had the order system working they could see when the car is going to production, time for deliverey etc.. Without the ordersystem up and running they cannot see the car before its loaded off the boat in Belgium.

My dealer Kverneland bil, claims he cant see the arriving cars before they arrive in Drammen.
When its unloaded in Zeebrugge they can see who getting the cars I think.. Guess a lot of dealers knowing more but dont inform customers about big delays -> more cancels

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back