Ordered our new ZS EV today.

Oldgrice

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Well after some back and forth, we have at last ordered our new MG all be it on a pre reg deal but we are more then happy with that deal. I was always intended to have the red and we did have an order for a red one which was canceled due to dealer issue's but have now got the Pimlico blue from Gyln Hopkin Milton Keynes with all updates to be done before collection. The young lady we dealt with was very knowledgeable and very good knowing about the updates and issues the car had.

As this is a pre reg we will have to source our own home charger unit so if any one has done this or can recommend a company that would be good (Peterborough area). Also the charge cable not the (granny one) the 5 metre ccs cable any deals on these or can these be in a package with the charger.

And of course any cards I need for chargers pre paid or the best or most popular apps I may need.
we are so looking forward to this car and getting to grips with it but apprehensive at the same time.

cheers Paul

I downloaded ALL of the things for my phone.. haha
PodPoint, BP Chargemaster, Charge your Car, Polar Instant (Even though i think the BP app covers that too?), ZapMap, the Shell app, and some others I cant remember off the top of my head, I think I have about 8-10 apps installed. ?

‘Second hand’ cars are eligible for the grant!

MG are currently offering paid for installation, a cable and 3y servicing...

D56BCBA2-DAD7-4FEA-9E8E-E86CBB435300.jpeg

Not for "pre reg" I'm told, still get the £350 government grant for the home charger but the deal with the piece of mind pack isn't available but the savings far outway the extra for the car to include the piece of mind pack.

Quite right there. I have also purchased a pre-registered car and found the same.
Purchased a Rolec charger locally, discounted with the Government grant.

I picked up my car to day and really enjoyed the drive home from Milton Keynes back to Yarwell.
The car has supposed to have the updates done but I'm not convinced it has, as the time is still showing on the bottom left hand side. So will need to get them to redo the update.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom