Owners Manual

Just had an email back from MG re the owners manual:

Thank you for contacting MG Motor UK Ltd.
The Owners manual will be on our website for you to view shortly. Unfortunately we do not currently have a pdf version that I can supply.
I am sorry for any disappointment that this will cause.

Last edited:
When I connected the i-smart app on my MG4 I found the manual that it contained is for the MG Marvel.?

Here is the MG4 user manual, just in case you want to print all 300 pages or save to a computer.

https://www.mg.co.uk/sites/default/files/2022-09/MG4_EV_Owner_Manual.pdf
Well Done @Lespresso !!! In all my excitement, that was one of the questions I meant to ask the dealer!! I was going to ask for a PDF to be sent to me. But in fairness to Matt, he was really struggling with all the MG4’s coming in randomly and having to PDI tax etc, so I was keen to leave him alone and get off on the road in my Tango.

Well Done @Lespresso !!! In all my excitement, that was one of the questions I meant to ask the dealer!! I was going to ask for a PDF to be sent to me. But in fairness to Matt, he was really struggling with all the MG4’s coming in randomly and having to PDI tax etc, so I was keen to leave him alone and get off on the road in my Tango.
😂 You know when you’ve been tango’d 😂

3330B820-40AA-4473-B4F2-CA92C23999D3.jpeg

🤣

According to the manual, I note that the rear indicators (& front indicators on SE models) and reversing lights + rear fog are regular filament bulbs.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back