• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale Pair Front DLR's for ZS EV Mk1 2019

Redpiratepete

Standard Member
Reaction score
Described on the box as Daytime Running Lights, I had searched for front fog lamps on AliExpress. I bought these laps together with a power tailgate kit from them.
Please check out the link below for more details:-
As you can see from the photos they look a little complicated to fit so they are still in the box, together with the instructions in Chinese! (The connections are shown if you follow the link).
Although they appear to be 4 white LED's each side, they incorporate amber flashers when wired into the respective indicators.
Anybody fancy a challenge? Mack me an offer!
Very interesting front daytime running lights for the mk1 ZS EV.
I searched for front fog lamps on the Aliexpress web site and bought them together with a power tailgate kit.
They looked to be a little complicated to fit so still in the box.
Interesting as they combine 4 Led's each side and incorporate amber indicators.

Attachments

• 20220723_171418.jpg
    20220723_171418.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 20220723_171435.jpg
    20220723_171435.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 104
  • 20220723_171502.jpg
    20220723_171502.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 107
Described on the box as Daytime Running Lights, I had searched for front fog lamps on AliExpress. I bought these laps together with a power tailgate kit from them.
Please check out the link below for more details:-
As you can see from the photos they look a little complicated to fit so they are still in the box, together with the instructions in Chinese! (The connections are shown if you follow the link).
Although they appear to be 4 white LED's each side, they incorporate amber flashers when wired into the respective indicators.
Anybody fancy a challenge? Mack me an offer!
Very interesting front daytime running lights for the mk1 ZS EV.
I searched for front fog lamps on the Aliexpress web site and bought them together with a power tailgate kit.
They looked to be a little complicated to fit so still in the box.
Interesting as they combine 4 Led's each side and incorporate amber indicators.

These are for the Petrol model which has a different bumper with fog light blanks in the base model.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but they won't fit the EV version at all, what look like fog light "blanks" on the EV are part of the bumper molding, not separate or removable and with no mounting points behind them. They are in fact a totally different shape!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom