Phase 1 or Phase 2 - How can I tell?

I ordered and received my Trophy in June. A newbie question, but how can I tell it is a Phase 1 or Phase 2 car?
Well what is your car then, phase 1 or 2? the curiosity is killing me. 😄

Highsider, does the "handle" (pun intended) refer to a not so nice trip over the handlebars of a motorer bike?

Well what is your car then, phase 1 or 2? the curiosity is killing me. 😄

Highsider, does the "handle" (pun intended) refer to a not so nice trip over the handlebars of a motorer bike?
My car is a phase 1, which is a little surprising considering it was purchased in June.

Correct Vingnut - highsider does refer to that special trip over the bike. Not to be repeated too often. :oops:

jorge-lorenzo-motogp.jpg

My car is a phase 1, which is a little surprising considering it was purchased in June.

Correct Vingnut - highsider does refer to that special trip over the bike. Not to be repeated too often. :oops:

View attachment 19359
Hope you came out of that okay!

Mine was coming onto the home straight on Anglesey circuit, bike landed on top of me and I was helicoptered to Bangor hospital with 13 broken bones. Bike was fine apart from broken screen!

@Rolfe - wheels aren't definitive as some of the phase 2 models retain the 17 inch wheels (SE I think?)

Mine was coming onto the home straight on Anglesey circuit, bike landed on top of me and I was helicoptered to Bangor hospital with 13 broken bones. Bike was fine apart from broken screen!

@Rolfe - wheels aren't definitive as some of the phase 2 models retain the 17 inch wheels (SE I think?)
Ouch!

I came off at Anglesey as well (lovely track though). Not as bad as you. The bike wasn't too bad either off considering. I need to go back. The MG4 has a tow-bar specifically for towing bikes around. :)

The photo is Jorge Lorenzo (and British rider James Ellison)
Must be circa 2012 going by the helmet design.

Bridgestone Turanza aren’t all-season.
Well…technically any tyre is all-season if you just leave it on all year….
But it’s not an all-season tyre in the sense that no allowance for snow driving has been made.

Bridgestone Turanza aren’t all-season.
Well…technically any tyre is all-season if you just leave it on all year….
But it’s not an all-season tyre in the sense that no allowance for snow driving has been made.
Luckily I am in Horsham, only get a couple of flakes now and again, will check exact tire next time i am out

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 537 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back