chiarabrixia

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Has anybody scratched the plastic at the front of the car while parking? Unfortunately the pavement was higher than usual and I think MG should add an alarm just like the rear parking system. Can I suggest this to the company? How?

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    707.7 KB · Views: 160
Can I suggest this to the company? How?
Yep, it's simple and convenient.

Step outside your door
Turn 180 deg to face the wall
Explain in detail to the wall what your suggestion is

No nothing will get done of course, but that's just the same as asking MG.

If you're used to ICE cars with longer bonnets, drive forward to the point where you think you're just about touching the obstacle in front then get out and look - you'll probably find that you have another 2' of space. :) (That's 2 feet, for people that don't understand that " = inches and ' =feet).

If you're used to ICE cars with longer bonnets, drive forward to the point where you think you're just about touching the obstacle in front then get out and look - you'll probably find that you have another 2' of space. :) (That's 2 feet, for people that don't understand that " = inches and ' =feet).
Or 50.8 mm 😁

Waiting for the alarm whilst reversing in tow mode to keep lka off is another surprise moment, especially when reversing upto Tesla chargers 😉 -" yup, sorry mate. I've called it in ..yup, not too long they said ..." 😂😂

Has anybody scratched the plastic at the front of the car while parking? Unfortunately the pavement was higher than usual and I think MG should add an alarm just like the rear parking system. Can I suggest this to the company? How?
This is why I always reverse into parking spots.
I find the rear camera to be easier te see in/ judge distance, as well as higher rear bumper.

Can remember Last time I drove into a parking spot

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel