Podpoint home charger

Ted the dog

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello. I’ve just had a 7kw podpoint home charger installed. I would like to charge my car between midnight and 7am to make use of economy 7 tariff
Apart from looking at the battery gauge, is there anywhere on the settings where I can see what actual charge my battery has?.
I’m trying to work out if I just need to charge for say 3 hours to get it full if it only needed 21kw for example
Hope I’m making sense!

Hello. I’ve just had a 7kw podpoint home charger installed. I would like to charge my car between midnight and 7am to make use of economy 7 tariff
Apart from looking at the battery gauge, is there anywhere on the settings where I can see what actual charge my battery has?.
I’m trying to work out if I just need to charge for say 3 hours to get it full if it only needed 21kw for example
Hope I’m making sense!
Hi there, I understand your question correctly I think so you are trying to ask how long to set the charger on to full charge your battery.

Well it doesn’t really matter because as long as the charger is switched on it will charge the car until the battery is fully charged therefore if you’ve got peak or low rate charging on your meter Then really all you have to do is set your Pod Point app to come on when the low rate charge comes on because the charging will stop when the car is fully charged. I hope I’ve understood your question correctly

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom