Protective silicone case for key fob

fred12345

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
The best option to protect the key fob I managed to find so far. Not much larger but double the thickness.... Sold for anything between £2 and £7 on AliExpress, eBay, Amazon...

Share yours please...🙂

Attachments

• 20240430_154633.JPG
    20240430_154633.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20240430_154719.JPG
    20240430_154719.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 47
I have these - they are leather, and beautifully made. I bought them from Aliexpress.
The red one is actually red, though it looks ‘orangey’ in the photo!

Attachments

• IMG_2015.jpeg
    IMG_2015.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 42
I have these - they are leather, and beautifully made. I bought them from Aliexpress.
The red one is actually red, though it looks ‘orangey’ in the photo!
Seen them but wasn't sure how they look like in real life, will get some 👍

My old car keys disintegrated after a few years, can't afford to pay MG dealership for new fobs ...

Seen them but wasn't sure how they look like in real life, will get some 👍

My old car keys disintegrated after a few years, can't afford to pay MG dealership for new fobs ...
Obviously, they do add bulk to the key, but I’m not bothered by that. I was slightly concerned about how well the buttons would work through the leather, but everything reacts perfectly.

the rubbery cover over the lock/unlock buttons on my last set of keys on my old car disintegrated, had to change the fob case 3 times over the years...seeing how expensive dealer services are, I dread to think how much they would charge me for new set of fobs ...

The best option to protect the key fob I managed to find so far. Not much larger but double the thickness.... Sold for anything between £2 and £7 on AliExpress, eBay, Amazon...

Share yours please...🙂
I am using this. Got it from shoppee.
Link: https://sg.shp.ee/amm4rqX

Attachments

• IMG_9231.jpeg
    IMG_9231.jpeg
    846.1 KB · Views: 16
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back