Quick settings swipe down menu

GreenGrizly

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi everyone,

Just noticed this shortcut to some settings accessed by swiping down from the top left or right of the home screen.

20230602_213835.jpg

Maybe I was being a bit slow on the uptake but I've only just noticed this quick way to turn things like the mobile wifi hot-spot on and adjust the screen brightness much quicker than browsing through the standard menus.

My main point though is that this would be the perfect place (vehicle settings panel) to put a shortcut to turn off the lane keep assist quickly whilst driving... Come on MG please add this to the next software update!!

Sorry if I'm just late to the game and everyone new this menu was here and/or it has already been posted in an earlier thread!

Last edited:
I was thinking this exact thing yesterday after some recent hassle with the lka. It would be easy to put it there for quick access and if anything I thought that the blank spaces below the few shortcuts there already would suggest they've left the space free on purpose for future buttons?

I discovered this whilst cleaning the screen 😂

Shame it doesn’t have shortcuts to disable some of the annoying driver assistance features or to select your preferred driving mode. It would be much safer than flicking through the tabs and selecting each option whilst driving. MG please add this to a future update!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 88 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back