Quicky: Are mats included?

richlove

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Seen folk talk about purchasing mats for the MG4, though seem to remember other conversations regarding dealers adding them. Just wondering whether to order some ahead of my car arriving soon.

I didn’t get any with mine I’m going to order from this company you can get embroidery if you want for extra 9.99 MG Motors UK MG4 EV 2022+ Car Mats
I bought some in Dec and used a discount code to get 10% Off.
Try it see if it’s still valid.
  • Car mats discount code. BUYDIRECT

Hey guys has anyone seen on the thread about car seat covers and full boot liner that actually fit the mg4 :) I’ve seen it somewhere but can’t for the life of me figure out where it was lol

this one here shows posts with pictures of full boot liners. I think there for the trophy. The company was looking for someone to let them use their SE as a Guinea pig to create a liner for a SE trim.

miaMG - You need to update what you are driving now! :)
1678714377106.png

Hey guys has anyone seen on the thread about car seat covers and full boot liner that actually fit the mg4 :) I’ve seen it somewhere but can’t for the life of me figure out where it was lol
@Pianoman was showing his front seat covers in the above.

I have issues with my seat covers and MG are replacing them all as their all creased. The link below shows photos of my seats And someone suggested on their about buying seat covers on Aliexpress.
I haven’t gone down that avenue and will see how the replacement covers turn out once fitted. Dealership Still waiting on one cover on back order.

@Swampy thanks yes that’s the one I was looking for! I’ve just had a gander and would be like 200 for what I need lol I think I’ll be waiting on next months pay check for that 😂 that’s a shame you’ve had issues with your seat covers although lucky it’s an easy fix and hopefully MG should have it perfect for your replacement! @LeeP thanks Lee I’ve just updated and will probably change my profile picture to my car so everyone can see my car colour :) and thanks for being able to post @Pianoman seat covers they look like exactly what I need sorry pianoman please expect a DM from me I’ve been Googling just want to confirm with someone that they’ll be okay lol

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 506 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back