RADIO / DAB - Not picking up stations

darren221980

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Evening all,

So I've had my MG4 Trophy for a few weeks now and mostly been fine with exception of the LKA. For the past week I have been noticing that on several occasions of getting into the car and waiting for the infotainment screen to load up that it has no radio or DAB stations at all. Now the signal is the area is perfect, and but even when the MG4 does pick up stations it doesn't have anywhere near as many as ICE car we also still have parked next to it.

Is this an issue others are seeing too?

Thanks,

Darren

Evening all,

So I've had my MG4 Trophy for a few weeks now and mostly been fine with exception of the LKA. For the past week I have been noticing that on several occasions of getting into the car and waiting for the infotainment screen to load up that it has no radio or DAB stations at all. Now the signal is the area is perfect, and but even when the MG4 does pick up stations it doesn't have anywhere near as many as ICE car we also still have parked next to it.

Is this an issue others are seeing too?

Thanks,

Darren
Mine does this and the same on FM sometimes it seems to be weak signals.
I've resorted to just listening to Radio 1 on DAB and FM and had no problem when on that station, still poor on others.

I would have to be honest and say that I don't have a problem with the radio.I only use DAB so cannot comment on FM. My channels of choice are Radio 2 and Planet Rock and not had any problems.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back