Radio setup

Redda Joppe

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi
is there a way to keep my favourite station on when start up. It’s a bit annoying to first touch radio then touch favourite every time.
in my previous cars I just had to push on button then the last station was on automatically

Mine retains the last selected station. Although it doesn't (usually) auto-play now after the 1100R33 update.

Hi
is there a way to keep my favourite station on when start up. It’s a bit annoying to first touch radio then touch favourite every time.
in my previous cars I just had to push on button then the last station was on automatically
You can turn the radio on by pushing downwards on the joystick on the right hand side steering wheel but be carful not to do it with a slight sideways push as that could be the cause of the station to be changed.

You can also switch the radio on by pushing the joystick up or down as if changing the volume.

Mine retains the last selected station. Although it doesn't (usually) auto-play now after the 1100R33 update.
Siteguru,

I think it's better with no sound when you go in.
Personly, I prefer, sometimes when you leave your work, more quiet is better ;-)

And with one push, the sound comes back

Labougie

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums