Range Extension

Compostpeat

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
I've read that India has now received an updated MG ZS EV with an extended range of 419km! Is this coming to the UK?

..and I have just seen an advert starring Dominic Cumberbatch advertising a 419km MG ZS EV with a UK App!

Do you mean the Ad was in English and the App was in English?
It's probably still the one they're advertising now in India only.
Take what it says with a very big pinch of salt based on the information we have.

This one, it was used at the start of the 2021 ZS release update in India, Pinner High Street I think!

Yes, the Ad is in English and set in an English Country Town complete with antique shops. It should come with a health warning if it is not available in the UK.

This one, it was used at the start of the 2021 ZS release update in India, Pinner High Street I think!

That's the one. I'm a bit miffed that this appears to be a facelift to the version we have in the UK yet we are not getting the extended range.

I started a post on this this afternoon as I too saw the article, it seems the same size battery so even allowing for India being a bit warmer, seems a good increase, but is it software related or battery technology

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom