Ready/On while charging

Hotlush

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Post on the Facebooks where a lady was trying to charge her completely dead phone while charging the car but kept stopping at ~2%.

From what I can gather I would guess she was using Start to power the accessories on and it was shutting them off after a while?

If so; is it possible to put the accessories in permanent on while charging?
With the Zoe you press the start button for a short while and that accessories will stay powered on until you turn it off again.
Anything similar with the ZS?

Accessory mode normally turns off after 10 minutes on mine, although I've never tried it whilst charging.

While charging the car press the start button twice with or without the foot on the brake, it will not show ready on the dash but has engaged the HV battery, you can use Heater, Aircon and any other accessory items, (Charge your phone) it will slow down the charge a bit that's all, you will also get a warning on the dash that you are plugged in now and again not sure why it's necessary as you can't move off while charging, pressing the start button once will give you a short time of use before shutting down.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom