Rear end of my HS Phev

TERRIER7N2

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi, I know this may seem like a daft question but figured may as well ask.
I have a white 21 plate HS PHEV Exclusive ,i this crappy winter weather I've noticed the rear end gets totally covered in dirt, more so than rest of car, and I'm sick of jet washing it each week. Anyone got any tip to divert the spray from the rear end /window?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a white 21 plate HS PHEV Exclusive ,i this crappy winter weather I've noticed the rear end gets totally covered in dirt, more so than rest of car, and I'm sick of jet washing it each week. Anyone got any tip to divert the spray from the rear end /window?

Hi.I have the same car in white and I have mudflaps but as you say the back of the car gets dirty the rest of the car stays clean .I don't know the answer.

Yes, I also have a white hs phev and have exactly the same problem. I fitted mud flaps but there is no difference. I have been trying to think of a solution, but no luck yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom