Rear screen heater on the 5LR and other MG Models

Check out the following thread.

Heated rear window missing at top 3”​

Two owners have received a reply from MG regarding this issue.
Thanks Geoff for that but I don’t see anything that’s as come from MG in that thread, but the guy PaullyB who started it off an HS owner as said his car is going to the dealers on the 25th as the top 3 elements or not working on that model on the 5 it’s the bottom ones that are not working which I have said might damaged the wiper if you remember, so that’s today let’s see what PaullyB comes up with.

Over the last few days I have been paying attention to MGs I have seen parked and my pictures at the start of this thread are the same on every 5 I have seen that’s 3 I think I have seen, but on the ZS them little gaps do not appear to be there seen around 5/6 off them in the last 2/3 days, now in the tread you refer to, JTO has post 2 pictures with Gaps in the elements but I think that’s on an HS which he owns not seen any of them around but strange thing is the HS has a shark fin antenna fitted which is very confusing, Got to get to the bottom of this somehow and I will keep on at MG until I get a response from them, not had a reply yet from my mail so next move is the dog and bone but will give it another day or so be fore I do that.
Les

Thanks Geoff for that but I don’t see anything that’s as come from MG in that thread, but the guy PaullyB who started it off an HS owner as said his car is going to the dealers on the 25th as the top 3 elements or not working on that model on the 5 it’s the bottom ones that are not working which I have said might damaged the wiper if you remember, so that’s today let’s see what PaullyB comes up with.

Over the last few days I have been paying attention to MGs I have seen parked and my pictures at the start of this thread are the same on every 5 I have seen that’s 3 I think I have seen, but on the ZS them little gaps do not appear to be there seen around 5/6 off them in the last 2/3 days, now in the tread you refer to, JTO has post 2 pictures with Gaps in the elements but I think that’s on an HS which he owns not seen any of them around but strange thing is the HS has a shark fin antenna fitted which is very confusing, Got to get to the bottom of this somehow and I will keep on at MG until I get a response from them, not had a reply yet from my mail so next move is the dog and bone but will give it another day or so be fore I do that.
Les
Thanks Les :giggle:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom