Rear washer stopped working - brake system to be stripped to repair

Hi all, mine has come off again, 3 times now…. Booked in again for repair 12th February…. Car is not very reliable…. This is the tip of the iceberg with issues I have had. Hey ho….
Just let you know when my technician did my car he put in a extension tube as the one in the wiring loom is a bit short and putting in the extension takes the strain off the tube.

Poor design - pipe freezes and pops off. Mine has been in the garage for repair for a week now - I must check rear washer before I take it away after the cold weather.
You need to use stronger mix of screen wash, I use auto glym screen wash and make it up myself and and had no problems over this cold spel.

Hi all. I am experiencing this issue. I took it to my local dealer in Stoke this morning. They explained what they thought was the
cause of the issue and said it would not be covered under the warranty because it is the drivers fault by using the rear wash on a frosty morning or when there was no water in the reservoir. I assured them this was not the case but they said they had seen this so many times and knew what the cause was. I'm not happy at all.
There are two MG dealers in the Stoke area. One is brilliant, another one isn't.

Just out of interest is the good deal a small one and the not good one a larger dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Been looking at a Citron C4 EV and got a price from them, are they a good company?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had two Xantias and a C5. Thje only problem I ever had with any of them was with the second Xantia when discs and pads had to be replaced at 1500 miles. Probably a faulty batch as I had no further problems with them. The other two cars while I had them were trouble free. That said I sold the first Xantia to my sister at 96,000 trouble free miles only for it at 105,000 mls to suffer a failure of the crown wheel which exited through the gear box caseing. Not a failure I've seen mentioned with regard to Citroens before.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom