Rear window solution for no wiper?

PremierscfcEV

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I noticed these when perusing AliExpress and thought this may be a solution to any car with no rear wiper. I have some of the door mirror ones on order and wondered if anyone had any experience with them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125_193617_Joom.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125_193617_Joom.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20221125_193623_Joom.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125_193623_Joom.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 189
I noticed these when perusing AliExpress and thought this may be a solution to any car with no rear wiper. I have some of the door mirror ones on order and wondered if anyone had any experience with them?
Lack of rear wiper has not bothered me at all in 1500 miles many of which in foul weather. I’ve got RainX on the side and rear windows but don’t really need it. With or without Rainx, not having rear wiper is really a non issue as far as I’m concerned

Last edited:
It's been very wet here today - when I went out in the car earlier the rear windscreen was no issue; I didn't miss the rear wiper. (No Rain-X or anything else applied to mine yet).
That’s good to hear and you’ve got an SE. I was debating whether or not I need to apply Rain-X, but I might hold off.

It's been very wet here today - when I went out in the car earlier the rear windscreen was no issue; I didn't miss the rear wiper. (No Rain-X or anything else applied to mine yet).
Hope your enjoying the new car! Have you spotted/found any of the much talked about issues as yet?
I am hoping the answer is no!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel