Recall MG EHS PHEV

I will watch this with interest as I was first owner of officially MG Dealer supplied HS PHEV Exclusive here in Malta in August.
Bought mine in Malta around August too :) what a coincidence! I'm happy with the car but the gear shift is really messed up. Not only the 80kmh delay but also the fact that sometimes, when putting foot down it takes the car 3 seconds to find the right gear

Have not had a black info screen since "my" update on Set 13.
So far so good, but... I have not made any long trips, during which before the update the black outs occurred

Interesting to hear about overheating problems in Europe. The temperature here in Thailand is regularly into the 40s °C and I have never had any overheating problems/warnings. I purchased my MG HS PHEV in June and have had no requests for an update, but that may be due to my dealer not being up to speed on things. When I purchased my car it was the first HS PHEV in the province.

The free servicing is every 10,000km / 6months - I will get them to check for updates at the next service.

Bought mine in Malta around August too :) what a coincidence! I'm happy with the car but the gear shift is really messed up. Not only the 80kmh delay but also the fact that sometimes, when putting foot down it takes the car 3 seconds to find the right gear
Excellent, I have not had any issues so far, save for it takes getting used to the change from Volts to petrol and vice versa after a lifetime of petrol manuals and automatics. I will watch this space with interest.

Read this thread today. I will pick up a MG EHS in 3 weeks. How are things working out for you all?
Any more problems? More recalls? Updates?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom