Recall No 2

Mars6394

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Just had a call from main dealer there is now another recall on mg4 another software update they wasn’t specific on what it was for when question but I did tell them mine is in for rejection at moment anybody else had recall 2 update know what it’s for

Mine was in for the oil leak fix (again) last week, and these updates were applied. I've not been contacted about any further recall though.

1680623878575.png

Just had a call but they wouldn’t tell me what it was for just that there’s another recall update but I said I’m in process of rejection so they wouldn’t clarify any further

She said it was a recall I have had the first recall as it was me who was the first to have that update I was the test subject for lock in update.she didn’t clarify on what this one was for nor have I had a letter

When mine was in yesterday I was having a chat with the tech who said they’d applied an update regards rapid charging, some cars were going into limp home mode after coming off a rapid charger? Could that be it?
They also said they’d applied the locking in recall update, which it’s already had in January so 🤷🏽‍♂️

When mine was in yesterday I was having a chat with the tech who said they’d applied an update regards rapid charging, some cars were going into limp home mode after coming off a rapid charger? Could that be it?
It very well might be. Lots of folks in the German Facebook group complained about power loss after charging (SR model) and a dealer wrote that a new update in April should fix that.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 517 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back