Recommended sill plates

KMC

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
After much pondering (due to price) my Wife bought me an 8 piece set of sill protectors off Ali Express for my birthday in January. They eventually arrived via parcel force after 3-4 weeks and exceeded my expectations! This kit is made to measure & a perfect fit. It cost £71.00 but has since dropped in price. The plates are metal with adhesive tape underneath & all edges are shaped to flow down the sides, a snug perfect fit. I wanted the Black version as my car is a Black/white x power (other colours available). The product & aesthetic results are worth sharing because they are really good quality, functional & aesthetically pleasing. I cant put photos on it just says “file too large” 🥴

Attachments

• IMG_6728.png
    IMG_6728.png
    311 KB · Views: 151
After much pondering (due to price) my Wife bought me an 8 piece set of sill protectors off Ali Express for my birthday in January. They eventually arrived via parcel force after 3-4 weeks and exceeded my expectations! This kit is made to measure & a perfect fit. It cost £71.00 but has since dropped in price. The plates are metal with adhesive tape underneath & all edges are shaped to flow down the sides, a snug perfect fit. I wanted the Black version as my car is a Black/white x power (other colours available). The product & aesthetic results are worth sharing because they are really good quality, functional & aesthetically pleasing. I cant put photos on it just says “file too large” 🥴

Have you got a link for them pls

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom