Recording Car Cameras to USB stick - ZS EV MK2

Jimny

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to record the Cars Cameras to USB stick?

Would be great if it did!

Thanks

Supported in Tesla, but it kills the battery if left on for long. They call it “Sentry Mode”

Typically a Tesla battery will be flat after 10 days if you leave “Sentry Mode” on and start with a full battery.

It loses about 1 mile of range for every hour left on.

Honestly, the camera's looks to be straight out of an early 2000 cell phone camera, i would not expect that you would be able to use those recordings for anything useful anyway.

Also, those camera's are fisheye lenses, so if recording something it would look very distorted, and would need to be run through some software to correct it.

I've fitted a dashcam this afternoon lol!

Another wish list item: Ability to load Android Apps can't see that happening though!

One of these does it:

CarlinKit Ai box Android System support wireless CarPlay /wireless Android Auto,4+64G, Snapdragon chip, 8-core processor, Dual Bluetooth, support Google Play,

YouTube

I run apps such as IPlayer, Amazon Prime, Chrome Browser, YouTube natively as Android Apps that Download directly to the unit.

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to record the Cars Cameras to USB stick?

Would be great if it did!

Thanks
I was wondering the same, as there's an option in the settings menu for video, and when I select it, it says to insert USB.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom