Regen 3 car pulls to the left on Overrun

Did you rule out Zoomy's suggestion of turning off Lane Keeping Assist? It sounds obvious, but in case it isn't.....
Did you rule out Zoomy's suggestion of turning off Lane Keeping Assist? It sounds obvious, but in case it isn't.....
I did rule it out because the behaviour trait is all the time irrespective of whether lane assist is on or off. The thought and the suggestion is very much appreciated though. Thanks

You are right of course , however if they are forbidden from adjusting I guess they are not willing to do it unless I guarantee payment, as they normally only charge when adjust is necessary. I had hoped to hear from a technician who knows what the answer is but so far not so I am afraid. I do value your help though. Thanks
I think that if it would be alignment you'd also enjoy it while you accelarate and while you use the brake. If not, it must be something else that only involves regen level 3. I find it very strange because regen in ev's works by reversing the electric motor, the brakes aren't used. So pulling to one side while regenerating suggests another problem if you ask me. Like a faulty mounting of the motor. Check the dealer asap. Regenerative braking: what is it and how does it work? | Auto Express

I think that if it would be alignment you'd also enjoy it while you accelarate and while you use the brake. If not, it must be something else that only involves regen level 3. I find it very strange because regen in ev's works by reversing the electric motor, the brakes aren't used. So pulling to one side while regenerating suggests another problem if you ask me. Like a faulty mounting of the motor. Check the dealer asap. Regenerative braking: what is it and how does it work? | Auto Express
Thanks for your observation and comments. I am having the car in the dealers on Friday for the BMS upgrade so will ask them to check for any physical problem whist in the garage.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom