Regen on cruisecontrol?

Hi,
to my knowledge none of the ZS EV’s have regen when under ACC or MG Pilot - they use the disc brakes. Variants across the world may differ of course. 🙂

According to Miles it's not possible (see yesterday's podcast). The system was purchased from Bosch and can't be amended....apparently.

But the regen does work in the MG5 LR I believe. So it's not that the Bosch system can't do it, just that it hasn't been implemented for the ZS?

Hi,
to my knowledge none of the ZS EV’s have regen when under ACC or MG Pilot - they use the disc brakes. Variants across the world may differ of course. 🙂
This is in India
But the regen does work in the MG5 LR I believe. So it's not that the Bosch system can't do it, just that it hasn't been implemented for the ZS?
I test drove an "Exclusive" variant(so called the higher version) did observe negative amperage when coming down a flyover with cruise control set. Quite happy , was almost about to book the base variant (called "Excite")
Out of the blue i came across a ZS EV Excite owner's post who said he had specifically checked and did not observe the regen in similar scenario.
Now trying to cross verify with owners as the dealer here does not stock both variants.

This is in India

I test drove an "Exclusive" variant(so called the higher version) did observe negative amperage when coming down a flyover with cruise control set. Quite happy , was almost about to book the base variant (called "Excite")
Out of the blue i came across a ZS EV Excite owner's post who said he had specifically checked and did not observe the regen in similar scenario.
Now trying to cross verify with owners as the dealer here does not stock both variants.

Miles apparently confirmed on the Podcast that the MG5 LR does, but that's all the 'proof' I have

This is in India

Perhaps try dropping MG an email directly? Good luck!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom