LilithBearsMG4

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
I’m soon to get my first MG4 SE LR. I’ve heard it’s a good idea to have it ceramic coated. What I’m wanting to know is can I have that done but at the same time also change the colour of the car? And if so is it possible to have something like that done without it costing me a fortune? I’d like to maybe have a custom colour done 🤔

Welcome to the forum!

If you want to change the colour, perhaps it's a wrap you should be looking at? Not my area though. Lots of people here will be able to advise you.

Ceramic coating doesn't change the colour of the car but provides a clear protective coating that can last between 2 and 5 years, sometime longer depending on the quality of the product and application and starts from £300 to have a professional to do it.

If you want to change the colour them you need to look at having it wrapped which costs upwards of £1500.

If you do go down the wrap route, which can look amazing if done by someone who knows what they are doing. Don't get it ceramic coated first. Would imagine that's a nightmare to remove, as a wrap needs a clean, polish free surface to stick to. Also if your having it wrapped you don't need a protective coating anyway. 🙂👍

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 526 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back